Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Are You Ready for Some Football??

Many of you know that football came to London.  And by football, I mean proper American football.  With pads and tackling and helmets.  Proper football.

The Steelers and Vikings came to town on Sunday.



I didn't go to the game, but I did go down to Wembley Stadium to check out the hoopla.  The tubes were packed with people.


It was kind of humorous to see/hear the Brits talking about football.  They were wearing American football jerseys (not necessarily the teams that were playing) and talking about the pitch (aka "the field").

 You can always find a Bears fan

I would have preferred the Steelers to win (supporting Sirm's team), but it was still pretty cool to see people get so excited about the game.


I might just have to go to the next game in October.  It's not the Bears, but it is American football.

No comments:

Post a Comment